Monday, May 11, 2009

witness protection program relocation MeMe

Lyn Hernandez tagged me for a cute little mini MeMe.

If you had to change your name, what would you choose as your new name?

Jane Doe --obviously because its been used for anonymous people and well, I just think it'd be hilarious!!

If you could live in any state other than the one in which you currently reside, which state would you choose?

Sunny Florida where I could lay on the beach and get a tan!!

Besides your real birthday, what is one other date on the calendar that you think would have been a great day to be born?

I was born on Fathers' Day Weekend so the only date I can think of would be the Summer Solstice: "Litha", its close enough to my birthday and still in the summer and its a Pagan holiday so that would mean always a celebration for Litha.

You've no doubt heard the expression, "They couldn't pay me enough to do that job." What job would that be for you?

Sewage worker.

Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep more quickly than any other?

I don't think there is one!! Honestly, I am interested in all topics :)

To see Lyn's Answers click Here.

*I* Would like to see ........... Auburn Kat & Candid Beauty do this MeMe.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, that is a cute meme. I think my job would be "Taiwanese hooker."

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. You got me with the sewage worker. Eww. Great answers:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!