Saturday, May 02, 2009

"He Went To Jared"

Jared is a Jewelry Store. They sell you the setting (thousands) and the diamond is seperate (thousands more)...

We went to Jared. I didn't see 1 ring that I liked. Not One.

Taranis better not go to Jared and over spend on a ring that I won't even like!

But I am sure he won't; because the ring I absolutely loved was at another Jewelry Store...

And it aint Jared... So when I get my engagement ring (soon, I can feel it...) I will be saying "He didn't go to Jared!!!"

5 comments:

  1. lol..we don't even have a jared's in the area...i hate those commercials...my hubby always says i went to franklins lol and paid a hell of lot less ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those commercials drive me a little crazy so I'm glad you can say that he DIDN'T go to Jared. What was the selection like there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nurse: your hubbie is a smart man!

    Bayjb: very dull and not much choice. There seemed to be alot of 1 style, some where very gaudy and tacky and overly bulky.

    Kat: i love to see you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A man with good taste is the one you want to marry, after all...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!