Friday, May 22, 2009

got myself laid-up

yesterday morning i woke up like any other morning. i had been coughing alot in the night and was sore... but when i got in the shower my whole world changed. i went from coughing to gagging to choking and before i could get ahold of myself my lower back was ripping apart... or atleast that's what it felt like...

i've been laid up since. spent the whole day in pain in bed until joe came home and took me to a doc to get rid of the crud in my lungs. no pnuemonia but a little of a bronchial infection. i got pills. called the backpain doc and said for me to call today if its not better by today.

i really want to be going to work right now but getting from bed to toilette and back seems like a 20 mile hike up a steep 90 grade mountain side...

joe's set me up with my laptop. i'll be catching up on ya'lls blogs while i wait for the doc to call me about my choking fiasco causing this much trouble... i feel like an idiot having to hold onto him for dear life and the walls... i need a walker??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!