Friday, April 17, 2009

happy to report but disapointed...

i woke up this morning after tossing and turning all night to very little soreness (just mainly the injection/puncture site itself now). the $30 heating pad i purchased was worth it.

however, the pain that I went in for treatments is still there. the crushing pinching with the spikes of pain going down my left leg and pooling at my knee. they did say it could take a couple of weeks and she didn't get every location that she wanted to, hence the reason i'm going back. i am keeping a pain diary between these 2 appointments.

i guess its time to wait to shower (noon) and then its off to the grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!