Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Stephen King "The Stand"

my hunny bunny bought me a new book...

i read 1 chapter this morning while i waited to clock in for work...

i can tell already this is going to be another of my most faves that i'll have to read again and again and again...

i love my hunny bunny and when he buys me stephen king books!

incase you couldn't tell my fave author of all time is Stephen King... I even have a passage from one of the Dark Tower books in my header...

I <3 U Stephen King!!

I <3 U Taranis for buying me Stephen King!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Stand ranks with the Shining, Salem's Lot and the Dead Zone as my favorites by King - when he ws at what I viewed as the pinnacle of his writing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!