Thursday, February 19, 2009

Love/Hate

Idea taken from Auburn Kat

LOVE: fresh fallen snow in the beginning of the season that's untouched by man or beast
HATE: the fact that it makes the roads nasty and its going to snow a bazillion more times before the season is over

LOVE: free lunches at work
HATE: thier fatty and tasteless or too much taste (as in taste hot, lay off the jalepenos!) or too dry or undercooked or overcooked

LOVE: having a man in my life
HATE: having to consider someone else when I want to make plans...

LOVE: traveling and seeing new places/experiencing new things
HATE: that it cost MONEY

LOVE: that I have a job/income
HATE: waking up early and a few of my superiors

LOVE: talking on the phone
HATE: talking to someone who is annoying

LOVE: getting emails and text messages
HATE: spam and "forward to your friends or else" chain letters

LOVE: my kittie and hammies
HATE: cleaning out the litter box and cages

LOVE: that i can still be friends with my ex and his wife
HATE: that Taranis' ex wants to be in HIS life (no consideration for me at all on that, she wants him back...)

LOVE: My Blog!
HATE: LURKERS! leave a comment LURKERS!!!

what do you LOVE/HATE??

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on cleaning the litter box! YUCK

    I love doing these lists=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you about wanting to travel but hating to pay for it. I feel the same way about shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try this one.

    Good list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so doing this. I LOVE your list and was totally nodding my head in agreement as I read it:)

    Litter boxes are disgusting, and I would be a happy woman if Dub would agree to teach the kitties how to use the toilet. It is possible, and it would be hilarious! But, since he won't go for it, he gets the job of pooper scooper. Blech.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!