Wednesday, February 18, 2009

15 --the count down continues!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i am so excited

i <3 me some vacation! i am SO READY for vacation. I DESERVE a real vacation...

as you all know any "travel" time i've had in the past few years has been spent quickly making trips to Arkansas to packup the rest of my shit....

not this time!!

ps, my man is sickers... he gots himself a bronchitis and sinus infection... evwery wun gwive hwims bwig hwugs!!!

quetion, how do you deal with psychotic ex's?? not mine...HIS. fucking crazy bitch! sent a text today, one of those stupid forward things... i asked her (politey) to remove my # from her phone, that we do not need to contact each other anymore... and she's all "but we should stay in touch"... so i became a bitch and told her flat out "neither one of us have ANY desire to keep in touch with you"... so far, no response back. i hope she got the hint. I don't want to have to change my # like I did Taranis'...

and you want to know something else really scary?? she's planning on being in florida on vacation the same time we are. now how does that shit happen??? she doesn't know about our vacation. Florida is big tho... Maybe I wont have to see her nasty whore ass.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Florida! That would be so nice right now to get away from the Northern winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last "vacation" was my cancer surgery at the start of 2007.

    Oh, and no word on the work situation yet - it may stretch another month (sigh).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!