Saturday, February 21, 2009

life... or something like it...

Had a nice scare on thursday... Went to the Doc on Friday (missed 6 hours of work for Friday) and was told "It's Benign NOT Malignant, your ok. Just breathe..." I found a lump. 4 Lumps. Lastnight I found an even LARGER 5th lump. I'm going to request that my Normal OBGYN re-check during my routine in June. I was scared. You know what was going through my head? Either an STD or I was now getting Cancer of another part of my female Anatomy. I'm just happy that its neither one of the above, altho I will have to keep an on eye it JUST IN CASE it turns Malignant. Just like the fucking mole on my Tit. (Yes, Moles can fuck.....................)

Taranis is feeling mucho better today. He helped me move around the furniture in the Spare Room. How we had it initially was fine until we got the queen size bed in there. If it was just a twin or a futon or a couch it would have still been fine. But it definatly needed an over-haul.

His EX keeps texting me...How do I make her sound like the bad guy when all I'm saying is "Leave us alone, we do not want to have any contact with you" ... I guess I'm going to have to change my number.

We were told at work that if we take off a day that is not our normal scheduled day off we can not work on our normal day off to make up for the time, we either take PTO or unpaid. Yea, no one seems to be working by the rules... And we have a meeting next week, a department meeting. I have no idea what's going on but the BigMan is the one who put it together.

I'm watching SPIKE network... *GASP* I know, instead of the Food Network. (For those who don't know SPIKE is a testoterone saturated network focusing on manly things like trucks, muscle cars, mechanics, racing, etc...Things that growing up with only me and Daddy I was exposed to alot and I inherited the love of from my father) Well, I know I'm never going to go out in the garage and start tinkering with the Blazer with the Tools I bought Taranis for Christmas... But it is interesting and I figured that it might help me keep to my diet better than watching Food Network. So far everything coming on HGTV (Home and Garden) I've seen a trillion times...

less than 2 weeks we'll be on vacation!!! I can NOT wait. This is going to be so UBER...

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, that does sound like it would have been quite the scare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You sound EXACTLY like me! Are you sure we're not related in some odd way, lol? When Dub got sick last week, I refused to let myself entertain the notion of catching his evil cold. Then when Friday hit, and I woke up with that feeling, I tried to will my way out of actually getting sick.

    It didn't work, but I'm fighting it like a champ. Or a chump, I'm not sure:)

    Feel better soon, and know that I share your pain! Sometimes misery needs a little good company:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!