Friday, December 05, 2008

Lasagna

and that's all I gotta say about that...

oh -and that's what we're having for New Years instead of the Pizza and Chinese. I'm making Lasagna.

Anyone who has ever had my lasagna will tell you its the #1 thing to ever eat. I make the bomb lasagna. When my ex-MIL tasted my lasagna she said it was better than hers -actually she said it was the best she's ever had. The boys would eat my lasagna but not anyone else's.

Yeap, I hate to toot my own horn --but I'm gonna make lasagna. two huge massive pans of 5 cheeses, 2 kinds of meat and loaded with my own personal sauce.

You want my Lasagna? You can't handle my Lasanga!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!