Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Have The Power Now

I now have a power cord. After about 4 months of not having a steady supply of power at home --my power cord started acting up a few months before we moved and finally crapped out when we moved. So, since October we have been sharing 1 power cord between 2 laptops. It was a pain in the ass. We got one online a month ago and thought it was the right cord but it was wrong and it'd cost more in the end to ship it back to return it so it's sitting here collecting dust...

but i have power now. i have the power now!

muhahahahhaahahaha

Sneezy, Here I come!

2 comments:

  1. That is very exciting! I love power cords. so helpful and multifunctional :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it nice to me, so I have one also. It is here in Southern Califonia at San Diego.

    I would like it if you could stop by sometime and be cool with us, I have a lot of muse. Labels, music videos or just music that touches me, and generally writings and poetry when I feel it.

    So I hope you will visit my High Art blog here soon,
    thank you and take care.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!