Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Fw: AOL Journals is closing October 31, 2008

This makes me *really* happy that I chose to use blogger when I was testing out all the other blog sights when my previous bloghost shut down.
 
now if only they'd lose thier messenger as well I'd have 1 less messenger to have to deal with --the least they could do is merg with yahoo like msn did--or was that viceversa? oh well who cares not me! i only have to have yahoo open and can chittychat with my msn friends!!!
 
----- Forwarded Message ----
From: AOLMemberInfo <AOLMemberInfo @ dc.aol.com>
To: geminitwinsfyre @ yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 11:58:58 PM
Subject: AOL Journals is closing October 31, 2008

Dear AOL Journals user,

We're sorry to inform you that on Oct. 31, 2008, AOL® Journals will be shut down permanently. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

It's very important that you save your Journals content before the shutdown. We're working on a way to easily move your Journal to another blogging service -- you can expect an email within the next week with more details about how to do it. We want the transition to go as smoothly as possible for you, so you'll have two choices. You can either save your information manually and find another place to blog on your own, or choose to automatically transfer your Journal to a different blogging service we've selected.

In the meantime, please bookmark the
People Connection Blog, where you can find out more about AOL Journals. You can also subscribe to the People Connection Blog RSS feed to stay informed about any changes. We'll be updating the People Connection Blog often, so please check it regularly.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we make this transition.

Sincerely,

The AOL Journals Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!