Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i'm home...

been home since about noon??

i don't remember much. sat in waiting forever in the waiting room - and then waiting in pre surgery with the IV -- finally i got wheeled back into procedure room. i had to lay on my tummy which is a *very* painful position for me. - then they gave me the goodshit... which took a while to kick in - last thing i remember is her telling me thier going to help it out by giving me a shot -- i felt the prick and a rush of flame in my back and down my leg - next thing i know, i'm in recovery.

i'm loopy. i'm hurting but its a different kind of pain... it's like a burning sensation sometimes... it's like a hard knot in the middle of my back...

anyways, nothing abnormal from what the after care plan says. i just want a nap -- i'm going to take a nap.

thank you to every one who shared thier well wishes and thinking of yous. its been greatly needed and appreciated.

and most importantly: thank you to Joe: who held my hand and stayed by my side and has sat here since we got home watching Married with Children reruns all day.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're home and resting and that everything went well. Sending positive thoughts for a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news.

    Please email me the agenda for your moving festivities - I am juggling my schedule and need to coordinate a few different obligations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday afterwork:
    we're coming to the condo and packing up Nilla and the kitchen. Then we're going to the Townhouse getting Nilla settled into her new area and unpacking the kitchen. Then probly order take out to our new place for the 1st time. Go back to the Condo at some point for the night.

    Saturday Morning:
    about 8am we'll wake up, take showers and pack up the remaining items in the bathroom and the rest of the house. The movers should be along about 9:30 am. Then they'll load up the thier truck and we'll put drake's stuff in our car along with misc small stuff... not sure how long it'll take but i'm figuring around 11am we'll be headed to the townhouse. the movers will unload it all and then we'll make the decision on wether or not we want to invest in a new bedroom suit. --i'm thinking we are-- but we have to go down there and make it quick because at some point the cable person is coming and we have to be there.

    After that, everything is up in the air. i have to "take it easy" for 7 days so i'm figuring next weekend is when i'll start unpacking everything that wasn't a "must have" but when you known me to listen?? --i'm thinking my back is going to force me to have to listen. i'm still owie :-(

    so if this is a little too confusing - alot of gramatical and spelling mistakes - in my defence i'm so drugged up it's a good thing i didn't go to work today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Titan, Kat & Bayjb - Thank you both for you warm wishes! this drugged up body really apprecaites them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!