Thursday, September 04, 2008

OMG! 90210!

DUDE! it was funny, it was fucked up in places and it was fresh. Nothing like how the 90210 of my generation was like and definatly for the teens and young adults of today! Parts of it made me want to cry... I can NOT wait until next week's episode.

And I'm in pain :( omigods! I've been in severe pain for hours now. over 24. I have an appointment first thing in the AM to get something done about this. I didn't sleep AT ALL last night. I can't get compfy. Nothing works. Nothing helps. I left work 30 minutes early and crashed out in the back of the blazer until joe got off work. I had every intention of crashing out on vicoden but my doc said "NO". so "NO" it is. Tons of Tylenol tho! ........

that broken no sleep is starting to catchup with me. i'm bout ready to passthefuckout!

2 comments:

  1. Being tired makes beign hurt so much harder to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh definatly. i'm glad i dont' hurt right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!