Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It's a sad day...

When TV makes you want to have a cigarette... I switch over to watch the Series Premier of 90210 and what is it on my TV?! Fucking who? The cubs? Keep giving me reasons to want to watch them blow it and lose! Going into overtime when I should be watching my tv show! I took a friggin nap so I could stay and up and watch it and now your just pissing me off by going into the 11th inning.

As if certain people being fans of the cubs doesn't give me enough reasons to want to boo them into the ground... you've just given me.............oh so far 45 minutes worth of booing! i should be watching 90210 right now!

**editorial note**
They KNEW my tv show was comming on tonight. They should have rescheduled the game around the TV show. OH! Sorry guys, 90210 is on! We need to call a 2 hour time out while the premier airs. We'll resume after it's over with.

OR MAYBE! they could have just been smart and cancelled or postponed the game until the show is over! Now that's a marvel idea!!!

It's a conspiracy I tell you. A conspiracy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I missed 90210...I was watching Big Borhter and I don't have a DVR anymore so I couldn't record it=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was FURIOUS that the f*cking Cubs game ruined my 90210 viewing. I had to reset my DVR for it and I still missed the last part. Bitches. At least they lost.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!