Thursday, September 25, 2008

no packing today

i'll pack tomorrow. today i paid bills and wrote a rather large check to my new landlord.

i'm very depressed about all of the above.

so i will not pack today.

oh, and i got my blood taken... damn vampires.

we're doing retail inventory this week at work. --i think i like the dock freezer better.....to bad i'm going to be in the hospital instead of counting icecream and cakes and cookies--

that makes me sad too.

ok.....Grey's Anatomy is comming on......can't believe i havn't watch a current episode in 1 year! lol --but i watch reruns on lifetime :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah the cost of moving is pretty insane. Especially when everything is due at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seriously the one one who doesn't care about Grey's =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!