Friday, September 26, 2008

..................

well, we packed s'more of the condo away today.... lots of kitchen stuff went into boxes.

so here i am watching the home and garden channel... i'm freakin addicted to this damn channel! if it's not HGTV it's SciFi & Discovery --oh and not to forget the History channel! I'm just happy that my Love is content watching them with me.

mmmmmm, my chili is starting to smell SO good!!!

i wonder what awesome free things we'll beable to aquire from Craigslist once we move into the house :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. I've been watching Bravo the entire day...I can't help myself! I just love this channel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love chili! Glad to hear you're moved in and unpacking! Hope the cat is adjusting okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not quite moved in yet --we're about 80% packed on the condo. we'll be moving into the townhouse on saturday the 4th.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!