Monday, September 29, 2008

in less than 12 hours...

I'll be in the hospital being prepped for my procedure. i'm really fucking scared. i'm really and truly fucking scared. i know it's just my back --but i am really and truly fucking scared...

ok i guess you got the point that i'm fucking scared.

Joe cleaned the townhouse today! OH! it's exactly how it should be!!!! he did such a WONDERFUL job! i have no qualms about living there now... except the outdated metal instead of having wood... he did the shelving liners and replaced the toilet seat! he ended up using a WHOLE thing of bleach!!! omigod! i LOVE the smell of clean! and it definatly smelt clean!!!!

Joe took Drake with him today to the townhouse... he was SO cute! he totally freaked out when Joe came and picked me up from work!! our landlord's father came by to take out the old carpet and drake ended up between the ceiling and kitchen cabinets. totally way to freakin cute!!!

Pancakes, French Toast, Bacon, Ham, Eggs & Biscuits can all be donated in my tummy's honor to your bellies tomorrow morning seeing as how I can't ingest anything after midnight.

4 comments:

  1. You'll be fine, kid! Out like a light and you won't even remember.

    We'll see you in a bit! Sweetdreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be okay. I'm sending you positive thoughts. I know you're scared and it's okay but it's almost over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!