Saturday, August 02, 2008

Secret Diary of a Call Girl



Ok so we decided to splurge & go ahead and get the package deal of everything and upgrade from our "just HBO"... Because there are things I want to watch! Like Secret Diary of a Call Girl and The Tudors I watched the 1st season of the Tudors when it was on the free OnDemand via Comast. However the 2nd season you had to pay for Showtime inorder to see it. I've missed a few episodes of the Tudors but I'm sure it'll be nothing to catch back up again. Oh how I love these shows! I'm sure I'll find more that I want to watch...

I guess we're off to take the blazer in for it's checkup. See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. I don't get HBO anymore OR Bravo and I'm going NUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I essentially weaned myself from the TV a while back. I found myself just vegging in front of it too much.

    Although I do sometimes find myself just veging in front of the PC now. It isn't as bad as the TV was for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does seem that Billie Piper has broken out of her teen tart and Dr. Who sidekick beginnings.

    Does this one feature, by chance, significant flesh exposure on her part?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tudors is awesome. Very interesting to watch. Highly recommend Season 2. I liked that a lot more than season 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billie Pipper is hot. And lots of flesh exposure. Not enough, but there is a plenty for teasin.

    I'd die without my Tudors or HBO or ShowTime, etc...I can't wait for season 3 of the Tudors.

    is his friend charles branden the most hotest ever knight?! DELICIOUS! ...way hotter than King Henry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love weeds.

    ...maybe its the Jewish thing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hav't watched weeds yet...maybe i will

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!