Thursday, July 31, 2008

short sweet sour

my back feels better today. but i didn't have therapy either.

the storms kept us from walking...bummer.

i made an excellent dinner. yummy.

and BioM's mom (GrandmaJ) is in the hospital ICU. It appears she had a heart attack. They believe she may have had a stroke as well... why do i feel numb? I feel some concern. I swear I'm not completely cold hearted. Its just that GmaJ and BioM are exactly alike... I havn't spoken to GmaJ in.......in........hmmmm.

i was suppose to see her when we went home in may.....oh yea. it was right before H & I got married. I was 20ish. 8 maybe 9 years.

I'm a horrible person. or is it my family is so bad sometimes... i mean thier exactly alike. thier both freakin crazy sometimes. you should see the letter BioM sent me today.

I really am afraid for my own personal mental health.

and no, i'm not joking. 1 aunt, a gma and BioM have mental illness. Who's to say I'm not next?

1 comment:

  1. You know there's an increased risk. So watch for signs of slippage and deal with them early.

    There are lots of treatments now and they work best starting early.

    Even if you do end up with some form of something they have, you don't have to get so far gone as to be whacko - if you get the right help in a timely fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!