Thursday, August 21, 2008

a few pet peeves...

Don't ask me for a fucking criminal background check and credit history report and to pay for it if your ass can't speak proper english or spell words correctly. Because now your just being a dumbass. Can you even spell credit report? Can you even spell anything correctly? Ever heard of "type it out on word and do a spell check first before you put an ad out for your rental?"

Going to see an apartment that looks and sounds totally amazing in pictures and on the phone to find it smells like old people, piss and mildew along with being really small. Along with your "future landlord" looking like the White verson of a Cuban Drug Lord.

Having the perfect home (so far in pictures and phone conversation) practically fall into your lap. The owner lives in Boston and is renting via the phone/internet with a friend fielding viewings for him. The rent is the same amount we're paying here BUT it's 2 bedroom 2 story townhome with a garage and fenced in backyard. And ONLY a $50 pet deposit. And it's only 10-15 mins further from work than we are living now. Just means I need to put more money on the I-Pass and I need to get over my "no, I'm not driving on the interstate" phobia. The thing is tho, he wants a renter pretty much immediatly and we don't have $2,000 to put up on it. He *MIGHT* let us pay out the deposit or maybe I could get our current landlord to cough up the deposit early so we could move out... That's alot of "what ifs" --however the best part is there is NO security or background checks. He wants employee references and references from where we've lived the past 2 years to call himself. I have 1 problem with that and that's Crystal. If I explain to him why he can't call my former bestfriend maybe he'd understand?......Sigh.

People who wait 10 minutes before they finally hit the gas pedal. Serously, what are you doing? Are you masterbating? can you not wait til you get home and your not sitting in rush hour traffic to fondle your clit or lick your balls? Or maybe your one of those fuckers that are sending text messages and can't multi task. If you can't do it properly and it interferes with your driving and your finally leaving the start line when the light is yellow, then you have a problem dude and shouldn't be doing whatever it is your doing.

Oh, and I let Drake's rabies shots expire so the only tag I did have for him isn't valid and the townhous's association wants that information... Shouldn't be too expensive to get his boosters........Altho I can't remember the last time he had his shots... I mean it's not like he goes outside or anything......Sigh. I promise I'll be better with my human babies on keeping thier shots up to date! Hell, I'm a year over due on my booster shots, too.

3 comments:

  1. Booster shots?

    I've seen the doctor 5 times since 1986:

    Appendectomy I in 1986
    Appendectomy II in 1988
    Employment physical in 2002
    Gut problem (led to cancer surgury) in 2007
    Complication from surgury in 2007

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you have to pay for your background report and credit check? WTF? I would tell them to go f*ck themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. titan: when was the last time you got your tetnis shot?

    bayjb: i sound like a broken record sayin "fck you fck you" :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!