Friday, July 11, 2008

stupid freakin customer service people

continues grumbling....

Tuesday I call up AT&T and ask them to remove my Yahoo Account from my SBC Global DSL account. They say that is not possible. You have to cancel your DSL account and then a week later we can reactivate your Yahoo Account, but so you know everything in it will be lost --Flickr Pictures, Calender, E-Mails, etc-- so you might want to save everything before we do this... Oh, and your DSL account will be inactive for about week after we process the Cancellation then reactive and you'll have reactivation fees, etc etc.

*WHY* didn't I just create a *NEW* yahoo account (that i'd never check because my Yahoo Account I've had for oh 7 years now is the only email I do check--hotmail is forwarded to it instead of going to hotmail, etc) instead of merging my Loved and Oh SO necessary current one.... Sigh.

So I can't get Cable Internet for Joe. I upgraded our DSL to a higher/faster Package tho. I have yet to see a difference and neither has he... I will be calling to complain on Tuesday if there is no difference by then.

An hour later I decide "Well, since I can't get him Cable Internet lets see what I can do about his crappy cell phone"... I called and talked to Sprint Customer Service and I talked *ALOT* 2 hours nearly just asking questions. I was asking questions to someone on the phone at the same time I was online via thier online chat help.

I GOT THE SAME ANSWERS FROM BOTH PEOPLE MEANING THIS: my Sanyo PM 8200 is compatable with the new phone I wanted to purchase and new plan. So we have a deal: I'm going to upgrade my phone (the sanyo) and have Joe's line activated onto the Sanyo. Atleast It's a more decent phone and has a camera. I make my decision on what plan I want. I'm told this plan is 100 dollars PLUS TAX, etc for BOTH lines (one charge of 100 for both lines) per month.

We get down to the wire and they go to start doing thier thing and low and behold THIS PERSON (had to talk to a diff person to switch everything) tells me that neither the Sanyo OR the LG are compatable with the plan (or even the new phone) that I want to buy. Ok I'm seriously pissed off now. I didn't want to get rid of the Sanyo, It's got TONS of ringtones on it... Not that joe would ever use them *Le Sigh*

So we make an agreement. They'll take $300 off the purchase of 2 new phones. That's 150 off each. So I tell them again I still want the Motorolla i850. But here's the kicker: I have to agree to 2 more years of contracted service. Sure, whatever.

I VERIFY AND MAKE THEM REPEAT BACK TO ME: that I can still go to My Content online via Cell & Web on the PC and download my old ring tones ONTO MY NEW PHONE. I also make sure they tell me that I will NOT lose any of my pictures that I uploaded from my Sanyo to the Web... Ok, I'm satisfied i can keep everything.................

We get our new phones yesterday. We head to the sprint store to have our contacts transfered over. That goes smoothly.

I come home and call the sprint number to transfer over service from the old phones to the new phones......i'm passed around so many times that I'm finally just pissed and Joe takes over... I cook dinner. We both get done around the same time.

YAY! We have our new phones.....I'm gonna download my ringtones & Pics and my Tetris game......................

not

everything is deleted. enough said. its all gone. some of the pics i've uploaded i have saved to the PC but not all of them. those are memories i can't get back. i'll never make that mistake again.

and as for my ringtones that i've spent alot of money on....what pisses me off is the most recent 4 we've bought ..... and sprint wont do anything about it. they said that since this person i spoke to NEVER noted it in the account that we had this conversation, there is nothing they can do about it except credit me the 5 dollars for the 2 purchased 2 weeks ago. and my pictures, i could cry about my pictures.

And you want to know what else? I asked him to verify what Plan I'm on since I was in the "billing/plan" section and noticed I was being charged 100 each line a month... Oh yea. They told me that plan was 100 for both lines WHICH HE MENT EACH FUCKING LINE. Not 100 for 2 lines included together. So here I am thinking I'm getting this really awesome deal and it turns out the only plan they have to make my really new awesome phones worth having the really new awesome phones and not charge me 100 per line is one that is still more than i was originally paying for.

And people, ya'll better start calling me and burning up my daytime minutes because we barely use 400 minutes amonth and the minumum plan we could get is 1500 a month and seriously you need to help me burn up my minutes.

I will be keeping my eye out for plan changes. Eventually thier gonna have a lower priced plan with less minutes for me to drop to. Just gotta wait like when I got my phone the first time. Just how much longer do I have to wait? I can't believe this shit.

---On a happier note: I got my hair cut/styled yesterday. I like it. It's airy and not all one length now with the bangs. They frame my face instead of dissapear into the other hair. I love it. It feels so nice!

OH! Btw, we have Direct Connect/Walkie Talkie stuff so if you do too and wanna chirp with us, let me know we'll exchange chirp #s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!