Sunday, July 13, 2008

no no no no no no no no

why? why now? why now must you get sick? seriously, could you have worse timing?

long/short of it....our anniversary dinner is tuesday. today i've been throwing up off n on... attempted to go to work. ended up comming home.

drama at work: AcctgCM & AcctgAC both told me on friday they want me in Accounting permantly. We were suppose to have a meeting tomorrow. I'm sure that I will feel fine in the morning... However there is tension in the air regarding me... I want to be in accounting SpaBoss knows this... She doesn't want to relinquish me from my position... I asked for Sundays off... She knows this is because I want a weekend day off with my Man... However It'll give me more days in accounting (Mon-Thurs instead of Mon, Wed, Thurs)... There is tension. I would attempt to make it tomorrow but because of the tenion I will be laying low here at home. Tuesday however (as soon as AcctCM gets back in touch with me -- I sent her a text message, thought she'd have responded by now --) I will in Acctg to work.

Cross your fingers this doesn't get worse (after layin back and takin it easy since I got home I'm feeling a little better & only a few dry heaves) and our dinner on Tuesday goes on as planned.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better! I hope you guys are still able to go out and celebrate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!