Friday, May 09, 2008

it's about making me happy

i was going to spend today putting the blazer back together, that means putting the seat covers back on, etc. instead: i'm going to buy new seat covers. maybe, if i can find ones that i like. in the meanwhile, what do I do with the old seat cover, floor mat and steering wheal cover? I'd hate to throw them away. they were a total of about 80 bucks if i remember correctly with the CD holder and everything.

drake lost his collar. not his harness but his collar that was so pretty. he's such a "my way or no way" kitty....wonder where he gets it from?

called my bank today about a loan. i'm *very* happy with what they said. i should have called them before I made my reservations for the truck, but alas I didn't. so now I deal with it and go from here. I should have what they want down minimun and I'm thinking that when we get back from the trip, for shits and giggles, i'll go down and find out how much they'll finance me for. they said that amount will be 80% of the vehicle, I'll need 20. I think I can do that. And it's not like i'm wanting a 50k dollar vehicle. and thier interest rates are SO much more livable with than these damn dealerships. and atleast I can walk in say "i want this truck" with cash on hand from the bank and walk out. no more bullshit. and if I say "yes, please autopay from my checking account every month" they knock another 1% off the interest. and if I feel like it I can always knock the price down lower and trade in the blazer...or keep it whatever I feel like. no more pressure.

i learned today more than i care to know about the mating rituals of bees & wasps. we had 2 nests on our balcony and the association paid for them to be removed. the exterminator was very nice indeed, but man he talks alot. must be a gemini like me. rofl.

i should be getting ready for work. i need to drive to Joe's work pick him up have him drop me off at my work and then he can go back to his work.

i'm calm.....or is this called numb?

1 comment:

  1. Geez sounds like a full day. Glad the car situation is working out okay at least. For the seat covers, can you sell them on Craigslist? Would be a shame to toss them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!