Thursday, May 08, 2008

1 tantrum thrown

and nothing broken.

drake did fine riding on my lap. it took longer than 30 mins to kick in on him, about 45 instead and he is mellowyellow now...even hours later. i think that with a dropper and 1/2 and him riding on a pillow, he should be very well for the trip.

now, on to my tantrum....as you all know we're down to 1 peice of shit vehicle (and no, i still don't wanna talk about why) and i've been trying to get another one. We'd went down and looked at a dakota and a neon. they had sold the dakota so we decided to go with a neon. well they wanted more than what i had on hand so we decided to trade in the blazer on something else that was only a 1k or so more.... now, on top of the trade in they want another 600 more! AND the payments around 350 a month?! the fuckin shit is that? so we're looking at over 25% interest rate so instead of payin 12,000 for the damn fucking ranger it's like 20k?! fuck that bogus bullshit.

so this whole fucking shit comes down to the sales guy saying "keep it between 10 and 12k and you'll have your downpayment with the blazer as a trade in" been getting the run around and shit and so finally today i snapped. yes you heard me, i snapped.

i stomped my feet. i threw things. i screamed. i cried and yelled and chain smoked a few cigarettes.

so what's the game plan? i'm gonna abuse that fucking blazer (ahem i mean love it and coddle it and be the perfect owner to it) until i get s'more money and i'm gonna go to a different car dealership.

in the mean time, i've already made reservations for both a car rental place and uhual. we're renting a truck (300 bucks for a week is not a bad deal) and then i'm going to buy a grill when we get back from Arkansas and I'm gonna get my contacts this weekend and i'm gonna say FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU and for the next however long it is til the lease is up on this condo i'm gonna pinch and scrape and save and be selfish and not let ANYONE have any of OUR money and i'm gonna do with it what I/WE fucking want to do with it. FUCKYOUDAMNFUCKINGCOCKSUCKINGASSHOLESFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

however i did get some good news today. Lady in accounting said she really can't say much but she thinks she may have them convinced to hire me on fulltime permanently. we'll see. like i told my joe, they better make a decision before i find another job and i am actively looking. i've been putting in my resume at places practically every damn day. i've had 1 call back. they did an over the phone interview said they'd call back in a day or so and set a live interview, never happened i called them a week back went to voicemail, left a message and still no call back. what the fuck is up with that? all the rest of the damn bitches are temp jobs for a few weeks wanting me to drop my "i know i have a check next week" job for thier asses. ha! bullshit! FUCKYOUTOO

on to more interesting news: we gots a dinner date with my Exhusband Hephaestus, his wife Dreams and thier Daughter the Saturday we're in Arkansas. Nice huh? I'm a wittle nervous, but who wouldn't be? I havn't seen the man in 3 years.

ok that's all folks. i'm better now. had myself a nice long cry and boohoo and screaming and yelling. i was certain the neighbors would call the police but i guess they recognized a pissed off woman for what i truly am and decided not to. i tell you one thing tho, the guys out in the hallway stopped fixing the drywall when i started my tantrum.... chuckle.

2 comments:

  1. I am also an adult who throws tantrums! Go us (kinda)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also... I think I am going to take your advice with the movie recommendation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!