Tuesday, May 13, 2008

almost there!

and temporarily ignore the smokefree counter for now......i'd remove it but don't want the hassle of returning it once i'm back on the "no more smoking for me"...this trip comming up to visit my family is a little too much stress for me to do such a huge life change.

the next few days is going to be pretty crazy. i gotta be at the rentacar place by 5:45 pm tomorrow, i get off work at 5. I told the lady im' helping that i'll have to leave early, i'm thinking 4:30 to be on the safe side... then when joe gets home we gotta go and pick it up (i'm going in the pay for it then get the keys and leave it there for later--i'm gonna ask if one of them will follow me home maybe?) and then we're going to drop the blazer off at the mechanic for the weekend.

thursday is going to be really crazy. go to work at 5am. drop joe off be at work before I go to work. get off at 2pm come home give drake his calming meds, pack up the truck and make sure I have everything and then go and leave and get him then go on the road.

I'm so excited! my weekend entails of this:

thursday drive all night arrive sometime friday morning. take a nap. get ahold of GrandmaJ and go see her (she's been in and out of the hospital) then go back to daddy's and maybe drop by the storage unit for a quick peek. depending on where my uhaul location is try and pick it up or not.

saturday morning we're going to see Grandpa & Grandma P and see how they are doing. after that we'll pick up the uhual and get everything outa storage. after that it's dinner with the Ex and his Wife.

sunday i'm not sure if we're going to church with my parents or not but that afternoon for lunch all of us kids (Raquel, Hunter, Feather, Neapolitan, Joe & I along with Mom & Daddy) will be going out for a family meal somewhere (not sure on location yet). sunday evening is up in the air, we might drive back or wait til early monday morning.

monday evening Alabama and her man are comming over to help us move the furniture up to the Condo and move stuff around and have dinner. My vacation is not a vacation... sigh, it always turns out like that for some reason.

tuesday we need to drop off the rental and the uhual and at some point monday or tuesday go and get my blazer from the mechanic and find out what he has to say about it acting up.

we're both off memorial day and depending on how much money we have after the trip and bills i think we might take a day trip out into the city and sight see.

well, it's time for dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a full few days coming up. That's nice of you to go see Grandma and Grandpa, I'm a very bad granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been a really good granddaugther with Grampa & Gramma B, I go and see them whenever I'm in town. We use to live not even a block from thier farm before we moved "into the city" and I was there all the time.

    Now, when it comes to GrandmaJ... I only saw her when I saw BioMom and that was rarely and it just kinda you know?...I havn't seen her in about 7 years or more. Probly 10.

    I try and tell myself that it's because she lives 30 mins away and I was busy and blah blah blah... when actually i've just been a bad person by not visiting my grandma J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!