Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Once again! To you Anonymous Commentors!

C'mon! you don't even have to put your real name. Just give me something! Geeze people, its not hard! it's not rocket science.....

Previously requested onTuesday, January 23, 2007:
I would hope that each and every person who comments on here is a friend and not an enemy. I know I have a few 'unfriendly' lurkers out there. So far, thankfully, those people have refrained from commenting. However, it still doesn't aleviate the little bit of paranioa (?) that I have in regards to Anonymous people.

I just wanted to inform you guys, incase you didn't realize, you dont have to be 'anonymous'. If you don't have a blogger account all you have to do is when you click on that 'do you have passion' link and it brings up the comment box is this: Click 'other' instead of Anonymous. This will allow you to fill in your name (use a nick if you prefer) and you don't have to have a website to fill in there. If you do have your own website or blog, please fill it in! I'd love to come check out yours, too and leave my own comments in the future!

Just a little heads up and fyi. If your not comfortable for whatever reasons to use the 'other' option, that's fine! I'll love and appreciate your comments anyways. Unless your my 'stalker', lol.


I'd just really like to know who's talk to me. Who's reading about my life. If you don't want me to know who you are, just say so. Otherwise, your freaking me out a little, ok?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, I do have a tendency to forget to pop my initials at the end (and I didn't know about hte other option). Usually it is further comments on a post I've already been at, so from context it should usually have been guessable.

    krm

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i can usually tell when its you... but its the others! the others are driving me bananas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!