Wednesday, September 12, 2007

no, fuck you, man

ah, this week has been intense.

sunday. do i even remember sunday? oh yea, i spent all day watching football on tv. *rofl* such blessing instead of having to work on sundays like last year.

monday. was a really really 'its a monday' day at the Firm. crazy insane. i was so tired by the time we got home. then i went and took Taranis to wally world and he got the "Here & Now" edition of Monopoly. Being just 2 of us we basically played until we both had to conceed at the same time and didn't even bother counting the money, lol. there was none left in the bank, dude! all the properties were owned. we had hotels and if i got his money he took it right back if he got my money i took it right back. there was no more collecting money from passing go. that shit was crazy, man.

but before all that, we went to Portillos. (one of them anyways) to eat dinner. I had asked for Sharon (sharon of Ozzie&Sharon-see cast&crew) and they were like she doesn't work here anymore and i'm wtf man how is that possible i just talked to her on friday and she worked here. So i call sharon up. I'm at the wrong Portillos. i'm an idiot. such an idoit.

we're in the stripmall place still and we drive by this warehouse of nothing but halloween stuff. and as all of you know, this is my most favoritest holiday/sabbat. we had to stop and we had so much fun trying on masks and being goofy.

Yesterday (tuesday). i tried all day to win Saliva/Puddle of Mud tickets that are for thier concert on the 30th of Oct. No luck thus far. If i don't go to the concert, man that's ok. I would really love to go do something for halloween this year. a party, a seance, an orgy. i don't care, just something! something! something!

so, about yesterday: i woke up, not quite my self and all, feeling kinda funky. go take my shower, eat some cereal, drive to work. on the drive to i'm starting to feel a stuffy and my head is kinda swimmy but all i can concentrate or hear is Crystal complaining about me smoking (its my truck) and how her throat is sore and she's sick and she's this, just all over the place.

we get to work and i dive in as best as possible. by noon i'm hot on second and cold the next. i have dry cold sweats and clammy hot sweats. by the time we leave for work i am in no mood for any bullshit or anything so yes i'm very distant and non approchable.

by the time we get home i feel like i'm gonna die. my body is constantly aching from head to toe, i'm cold and hot at the same time instead of alternating. i stop into Taranis' room to let him know i'm indesposed and sick and probly wont see him. i got to sleep. about 730 (?) i wake up and i'm starving but achy and not as hold/cold feeling. i cook for T and I, corndogs w/ cheesy chili fries. excellent shit but i was starting to feel majorly achy and my throat was starting to hurt so i didn't eat much and after T cleaned the kitchen and i put the dogs out side longenough for me to smoke i was back in bed again. i think i slept til about 11? got up, smoked a cig and watched tv. i couldn't go back to sleep and when i tried to sleep i'd toss and turn, wake up. it was just not good.

i had a fever, a small one to be specific but a fever just the same. i think it finally broke while i was trying to sleep after the lastime i woke up.

today. instead of starting my laundry (just one load anyways) i am here writing with you. i feel achy and not as achy as yesterday. my fever is gone altho i think i can feel it wanting to creep back up and my throat feels like its full of broken glass. and i'm still hot/cold at the same time.

i'm glad i'm off today, so i can try to recover before this weekend. i should have a nice big chunk of extra change comming at me this week as well. i plan on going shopping with that extra money. i'm going shoes shopping and clothes shopping. i need more of both. well, shoes i'm ok on but i dont have any winter "for the firm" shoes and was trying to wing it with some "for the party" heels and it was just too damn cold on my toes and those heels, i am never wearing heels like that again all winter long for days straight again. i love late spring/summer i can wear sandles and its so close to going barefoot!

and my clothes: my clothes are becomming a bit redundant. i have, and this is no joke, i have about a weeks worth of clothes when it comes to business. i need more tops mainly. i have bottoms but my tops keep disapearing. i had them now thier gone. had them now thier gone. i know i had bought a few shirts not so long ago for the firm and thier gone, i wore em once. and my hangers are disapearing too. pants i'm great on! i always say you only need a little over a weeks worth of pants and a shit load of tops to mix and match for changeability. i have as many pants but i have maybe a week's worth of tops? so i'm wearing the same thing over and over and over and over again. i hate that shit.

however when it comes down to my casual clothes, i have about 2 maybe even as many as 3 weeks worth of shit. some of that is going in the goodwill box or the garbage. i need to clean out my casual clothes. i have shit that i wont ever wear again i need to just get rid of. my closet isn't that big and i have no dresser. my room is really small. i got alot of crap in here, but its crap i can't live without. *sigh* i'd ask taranis to trade rooms with me, but i have all my stuff up already. wouldn't be that hard to take it down and put it up, just a hassle.....
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: sick, achy, whiney


Listening to: silence

2 comments:

  1. As to the missing clothes, are you looking in the right closet? Well hey, you went to the wrong Portillo's. krm

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have only 1 closet. are you suggesting what i think you are suggesting?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!