Sunday, September 09, 2007

NFL - Final Score: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers

Dude! this game was so intense. we won by a field goal with 2 seconds left on the clock. totally intense. I can't believe how insane this game was. Finally, we beat the Eagle's hold over us, our losing streak to them as been demolished.
 
Watching the Packers play today, I'm very very proud of our team. They were amazing and more together than they were last year.
 
GO FAVRE!

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: CBSSports.com Alerts <mailer@mailer-relay.sportsline.com>
To: geminitwinsfyre@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2007 3:19:39 PM
Subject: NFL - Final Score: Philadelphia Eagles @ Green Bay Packers

Philadelphia Eagles 13
Green Bay Packers 16

Click here to see the scoreboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!