Friday, September 14, 2007

i have one simple request

STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD GODAMN YOU! YOU SHOW UP AT THE WRONG FUCKING MOMENTS AND I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU BEING IN THE BACK OF MIND ALL THE TIME.

why can't u just go away? leave me alone, please. just go away go away go away. i'm tired of crying over you. i'm tired of you haunting me. i'm sick of your face always there in the front of my mind. i'm tired of everything i do bringing back memories of you and me and the boys.

and i'm sick of dreaming. because its all dreams of us. dreams of the boys. dreams of our little family that was never ment to be.

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, YOUR FUCKING KILLING ME!
"Seether - Needles"

I never seem to find a reason
to let you in again, or forgive you
I’m sick of feeling like I need you
knowing I never did, but I miss you
Taking and breaking and hating
I remember all you said to me now
Faking, forsaking and failing
my memories are all stained again

Let me get inside your head
Let me show you I’m prepared
Let me stick my needles in
And let me hurt you again

I never reach my indecision
to let you see again all I give you
I’m sick of feeding your attention,
knowing I never did. I distress you
Taking and breaking and hating
I remember all you said to me now
Faking, forsaking and failing
my memories are all stained again

Let me get inside your head
Let me show you I’m prepared
Let me stick my needles in
And let me hurt you again

Fuck you for killing me
Me.
Fuck you for killing me
Me.

Yeah. Let me get inside your head
Let me show you I’m prepared
Let me stick my needles in
And let me hurt you again
Again.

3 comments:

  1. I've probably mentioned this before; but we are somewhat 'owned' by the things/people we hate.

    Foregiving those people really does nothing for them (they will still have to answer to the Creator for their sins and our attitude about them doesn't add to or subtract from that account), but it frees us. krm

    ReplyDelete
  2. your probly right, i'm sure you have said that.

    i'm not sure if i've ever forgiven him, i don't think i have. i'm not sure i ever could.

    there's something seriously wrong with me in the respects to "letting go" of my divorce i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember, you don't have the power to erase or square his account with our maker, only your account is in your hands.

    Letting it go helps deal with your account (how can you ask foregiveness of others ... etc., etc.). And putting it behind you can't be done while you're still seething about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!