Sunday, August 12, 2007

NFL - Final Score: Green Bay Packers @ Pittsburgh Steelers

now if we can just keep this up through the rest of the season, but with a wider spread on the winning score!

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: CBS SportsLine Alerts <mailer@mailer-relay.sportsline.com>
To: geminitwinsfyre@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:47:51 PM
Subject: NFL - Final Score: Green Bay Packers @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Green Bay Packers 13
Pittsburgh Steelers 9

Click here to see the scoreboard.

2 comments:

  1. Be very careful about being an open Packers fan in the Chicago area. krm

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea. the guys at my regular bar are kinda proud of me, i'm thier resident packer fan. they love me. altho they do give me shit, it all in fun. however i wouldn't trust most to be so tolerable.

    we have 2 other packerfans at the firm. the rest are all bears fans. at the spa/resort i have no idea, i know of 1 other packerfan and we dont talk really anymore.

    taranis is a dolphin fan, crystal & tazzie are both bears fans and I'm a packerfan. this should be a fun football season. atleast taranis will watch football with me.

    i'm a sox fan as well as taz, crystal is a cubbies fan and man i can't remember what taranis is, altho he likes baseball better than football and i have no idea where i lean on basektball. i never been a huge fan of basketball. altho i guess since i'm in chicago i'll root for the bulls. *shrug*

    HOWeVER! when its college baby you knw i'm going for the Arkansas Razorbacks all the way no matter what.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!