Saturday, August 11, 2007

I was a good girl today

I cleaned my room and got rid of a buncha junk. Bout time i do something about the clutter. i even took my bedside table back from Drake. lol. he's not too thrilled about it he likes to get up there and knock off things and now he can't get up there any more. however i left the chest in front of the window and wide open for him to use. in response, he's sleeping in my dirty clothes basket. now all i gotta do is take the trash out, which i'll probly do tomorrow. i went through all my papers and threw away the trash, filed what needed to be filed. looks much much better in here. still gotta sweep the floors but i'll do that tomorrow after i clean out this litter box. haha i even put away my laundry today.

i was in multi-tasking mode and practiced a buncha area effects with my Mage (Intuition) on sneezy. Gotta love triggers to auto respond and do things for you so you can walk away and do other stuff. totally sweet. didn't get any xp today or pracs but i got a few spells to superb but ran outa comps. that's one step below maxed. i also made a list of comps i'm low on and Taranis is suppose to be looking at where i can get them for me.

my agenda tomorrow: clean out his shit box, sweep/mop the floors, take out the trash. then i'll be done with the inside and head outside where i'll clean out my truck (finally) and go through all those boxes that are in the back and throw some shit away. i'm going to take my time and truly weigh whether or not something needs to be kept. if not, it going in the trash. i know i have alot of junk and I need to get rid of it. i'd like to get the stuff in the truck cut down to where i can bring it inside and do something with it. but i think that even after going through it all, it'll still be too much to have it all in here, but maybe a few things could be. right now my winter jackets are in taranis' closet cuz i have no place to put them. they were in the back of my truck but then i had to put all that other stuff back there.

so, either i'm going to move into those 2 rooms across the house and taranis will take over my room (hopefully we have crystal & tazzie upstairs and he can have thier room and the office stuff will go in here) or i'm moving out when my truck & other debts are paid off to crystal.

actually, i want my own place. i like living here to an extent but its not my place, its not my house and i hate having all my shit down in arkansas. i hate going into the living room and kitchen and not feeling comfortable cuz its not mine. i hate not being able to do what i want cuz its not mine. i'm selfish i'm greedy when it comes to where i'm living and i want it all to be mine. mine mine mine mine. i want my own i need my own.

so i think that when i get the truck paid off in December I'm going to take my christmas bonus, my share bonus and move out. i'm going to try and move closer to Lincolnshire, closer to the Firm. I dont know if Taranis is going to want to move out with me and room in my apartment. I guess we'll have to talk about that. but as long as he understands "its all mine mine mine mine mine", lol i guess we'll be ok. altho its kinda weird. i dont know. i dont really want to live alone, but then again i dont want to live with someone either. but i understand that in order to meet certain bills and live outside of Crystal's house, that i will probly have to have a roomate. and for the most part me and taranis get along pretty well, except when i'm making Cheesy Ramen Noodles and he's being a goofyass.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: tired


Listening to: Kenny Chesney "How Forever Feels"

1 comment:

  1. I honestly don't play as much as I used to anymore. :-p I get on every other month or so to make sure Peel doesn't delete my equipment...

    How long have you been playing? I only knew of a couple other female players and I don't think I remember you?

    My characters are Behren, Onni, Oriel, and Hypathia. If you see me on just send me a tell...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!