Thursday, August 09, 2007

i'm not as innocent as you think

so, there is a guy who is living with me. his name is taranis. we started out just buddies then to having a relationship with him to me dumping him and now he's living with me and we're friends again. however we've been having sex and i dont know if he thinks that because we're having sex we're getting back together. which i've told him that we're just friends.

hmmm.

there is someone else i have a huge crush on. i would love to have a wild hot night with them in bed everyday. but he doesn't feel that way about me, i'm not his type. so i have to find my crush in someone else and taranis is not my crush type. far from it.

12/19/2007 (EDIT) turns out he's the type i fall head over heals in love with while trying to deny what's between us... i am so happy that he and i are together

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!