Saturday, July 21, 2007

so, this is fucking hilarious

Crystal brought my desktop home from work yesterday because said person hadn't worked on it like they said they would. Taranis said that he could do it. Well, he did it and in the process after he finished, lol.... he went to my pictures. Saw "adults only"... lol... and got an eye full of my exhusband Hephaestus (dying laughing over here) in my lingerie.

I was like "that'll teach u to snoop huh?" lol, it so damn funny. I told him I was like "well, hopefully you didn't watch the videos" (laughing)

anyways, other than that, not alot going around/on. Got me a wireless network card so i can move around and not be tied to the wall *woooohooooo* except for when my battery runs out. We can thank Taranis for that! and he got my desktop up and running but my 40 gig storage drive doesn't seem to want to work. *sigh* if anyone has any advice on this, please share. We think it might be just dead now.

anyways

2 comments:

  1. Now the question is why would you still have those......

    ReplyDelete
  2. um well, i dont really know

    just like i'm not sure why i havn't thrown away alot of stuff that is in regards to him.

    i just can't seem to get rid of it and i know i should, but it hard to let it go. even after 2 years its still hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!