Wednesday, July 25, 2007

life love money sex

I had to go into the ER lastnight. I guess I didn't *have* to visit the ER but I had to see a doc and it was the easiest way. I have a sever bladder infection, not big deal. On a few antibiotics, all good. Its amazing how fast that pill that you take that turns your piss halloween orange works! lol

Been fighting with the insurance company to pay some of my bills. Keep trying to deny my claims. I think I finally got all that sorted out.

There is a few upcomming concerts I wanna go see. I think me and Taranis are going to the one in Milwaukee at the Rave. Saliva, Puddle of Mud and 12 Stones. WooHoo! Trying to get TeeJ to go too. But he's not sure cuz its in the middle of the week.

Shit, I'm gonna be late for work.....laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!