Sunday, July 01, 2007

when are you a couple?

well, my Corny couldn't come out and be with me lastnight, has to work this morning. i told him "tell them next weekend your mine, your girlfriend needs you more" and he didn't even bat an eye, didn't even correct me. does this make us boyfriend/girlfriend? or still people who are just "dating"?

are we a couple? what makes you a couple? making future plans together? which we're doing. talking non-stop? we do that too when we can.

does it have to be "official" like "Will you be my girlfriend (or boyfriend or just "be mine")?" like a marriage proposal but not that serious?

i think that in my mind i'm making things more complicated than they really are. but that's what I do, I'm an analyst. I try to decipher things. I'm very picky. i make decisions after going over the details from start to beginning and back again backwards. i can't and don't normally make spur of the moment decisions. not normal for your average gemini huh? well, actually it is. we are changable and we change alot its just that most people don't see what's going on in our minds before the changes. we've thought them over very hard and very carefully. even if its just a few hours or seconds before we decide its going to be done. to others we may seems overly spontaneous but they don't realize this "action" has been in our minds for a long time and we've been debating over it for ages and we'll never speak of it until we do it, so it makes us appear more spontaneous than ever.

Corny however is oposite on that one, he makes spur of the moment and quick decisions and puts a seconds thought into it before hand, lol. they say opposites attract! Country music Lover / Metal Lover. and it starts there. However there is alot we do have in common. And the fact that it all seems so perfectly meshed together is breathe taking compared to how hard it was "before" with the differences. (You guys know who I'm talking about it) Its so refreshing to not have to prepare myself for a battle in regards to something that we dissagree on. We're both so mellow and easy going, it just flows.

We're both very loving, carefree, doting on eachother and he's romantic. I told you about the puppy with his cologne, right? I think that sealed the deal for me. That he wants me that much to want to make me think about him all the time. And I do. I lay my head down, close my eyes and just breathe in his scent while I drift off to dream world.

At work I think of nothing but him, its like an obsession. Example: I was making copies on one of the oversized plotters at the Firm and I was standing there just grinning away and one of my coworkers walks up and says "I've never seen that goofy grin on your face before while your binding 23 pages worth of plans for village permit and approval submittal." I was shocked cuz I didn't even realize they were there. And I said "oh, I was just thinking about this past weekend" and they said "Oh yea your babysister got married. Saw the pics on your slideshow screensaver" and I said "no, not that, after the wedding on my way back to Crystal's house" and they said "oooh, sounds juicy do tell" and I told them about Corny. And my grin got bigger and bigger and finally they said "Jenny, you got it bad I think you need to laydown for a while and compose yourself before you burst into flames"

Hmmm, *giggle* yea, the fire he stirs in me feels like its going to make me spontaneously combust sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Couple sounds good here. He may not know it until after it has happened (men often don't - unless we're told on ESPN). I'm happy for you.

    krm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!