Tuesday, July 03, 2007

been a busy busy bee

so today at work was like crazy insane crazy shit cuz we don't work tomorrow because its the good ole Independence Day. So, everyone was trying to get a bunch of stuff done and meetings out our asses, etc etc. Over 1/2 my coworkers wont even be there Thurs or Fri. I don't work a double this friday *yay* So happy for that, lol.

So anyhoot, I think I got most of the shit unloaded out of the truck. Drake's extra litterbox is still in there (laugh) as well as his carrier is back in there too. I got a bunch of trash and misc shit I need to go through in due time I'll get around to it. Got my flowers back up again and my wall sconces. Along with my moon & stars (silver ofcourse) fabric hanging from the windows. I think its all turned out pretty well.

I've been trying to think of another nick for my man. I just seem to be drawing a blank. I don't want to keep calling him Corny or Cornwall or any of his characters off sneezymud. So, I figure in due time maybe, lol.

ok gotta go starting to storm need to switch laundries and clean the litter box.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: WoreTheFUCKout!


Listening to: "Comming Undone" --KoRn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!