Wednesday, May 23, 2007

well, that's odd

i went to bed monday night, felt a little icky from the meds but didn't think anything of it.

woke up yesterday was all kinds of dizzy and nauseous and shit and made it to work. started to feel better and had wing night with Tazzy at Crossroads.

was feeling really good then i was hit with a bombardment of dizzy and dying to vomit spells while sitting there.

(no i wasn't drinking not allowed to on this shit)

came home and puked and puked and puked. fell asleep about 830pm.

woke up at 4am this morning and i feel fine now. a little queezy, not so dizzy and in top form.

nothing ever makes sense

oh, and ya know how me and tazzy will usually just pig out on the wings and nachos? not me, i had 2 wings and like 2 nachos. i couldn't eat and worst yet, i couldn't enjoy the wings *cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!