Monday, May 21, 2007

This one does not deal with pain well...

and this one is going to have pain soon.

got back from the gyno an hour or so ago. they are going to do a DNC on me. its a pretty commond procedure from what I can tell and from who i've talked to. i'm just waiting for the surgery coordinator to call me back and tell me when its going to be done.

quick rundown without alot of the details: i've stopped ovulating again. i have very little hormones, my levels are very low (sound familair?). after the DNC they will test the tissue they take out for cancer and other things. they will also be doing biopsies again on my cervix to make sure that is still gone. she said that my ovaries look healthy except for the cyst on the right ovary and they'll know more once thier in there. they will also be taking biospies of some areas that came up as 'black spots' on the ultra sound in my uterus. i have an infection from bleeding so much. its like a really bad yeast infection nothing serious. put some cream up there for the next week and we're set. after the findings of the DNC she'll be putting me on some hormones, not necessarily anything that promotes preganancy (gods know I dont need that right now) but something to promote the creation of the hormones that every woman should naturally have.

she confirmed that if and when i do decide that i wish to get pregnant that i should come to her and start infertility treatments and all that jazz, but that is going too far into the future. we can't think beyond the biopsies and the DNC. cannot think beyond any of that for now.

all i can do is concentrate on not being afraid (because we all know i have a fear of pain and i have a fear of being under anethesia) and doing what i need to do to be healthy. and ofcourse my fear that i tested fate too far and she'll tell me i need a hysterectomy.

as soon as i find out when the surgery is i'll post it.

**added @ 4pm Monday 21st**
Just got off the phone with the Surgery Coordinator. its scheduled for thursday, june 7th, early-mid morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!