Friday, January 12, 2007

What I miss Most....

Warm calm nights sitting out on the Docks with Jack just talking about anything our heart's desired to speak about.

Driving out on our lunch breaks with the Gang from Wal-Mart and sittin on the tailgates of the trucks and just hanging out. Going to Wafflehouse for lunch.

Spending our nights off watching Will & Grace with Jack and laughing through the rest of the week at our own inside jokes.

Hanging out with Hades and everyone at the lake.

Having friends that I knew that no matter what was buggin me, could take my mind off it one way or another.

Knowing that if I did something stupid and went to jail, I wouldn't be alone. They'd be sitting in the cell next to me saying "man, we had fun didn't we?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!