Thursday, January 11, 2007

I have a moment of peace?!

How the fuck did that happen?

The past few days I've been doing the same ole same ole. Working on TheBand's webstuff & graphics manipulation. Working at TheFirm. Being sick. Not once did I call in! I'm proud of myself. 1 night I even stayed over. tried to get me to stay over today,but Crystal wasn't having it. She doesn't feel well still. Me neither.

But, I have a moment's peace tonight. After billing, invoicing, filing, meetings, etc etc and tons of shipments I'm at home, its quiet and I'm caught up on all my projects. I'd love to go take a nap, but I dont feel like sleeping. Maybe dinner? But I dont feel like eating, yet.

And there is no one online :(

Damnit.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Feeling: Bored


Listening to: Room 21 by Hinder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!