Thursday, January 25, 2007

Friends

Through a friend that I obtained accidentally I met another friend accidentally and through both of these friends I have had wonderful conversations and good sound advice. Altho these 2 friends and I have never met face to face, I still call them my friends because I love them and care about them deeply.

Both of these friends you have seen comment from time to time as they see a need. KM & Murray are 2 very awesome people. You can find Murray's blog to the side in the blogger section. KM frequents both our blogs.

Its amazing the different places you can meet people, Never physically meet them & you develop a bond with them, still. As most of you may remember that is how Crystal and I met. Online. She being a Tarot Master and I was just a novice needing a teacher at around 13/14 years old. Eventually I came up here for a visit and it was one of the greatest experiences in my life. We've helped each other through alot of heartbreak and turmoil, happiness and joy, promotions and layoffs. You catch my drift.

Crystal, KM & Murray are just 3 of the wonderful people I've met online & befriended throughout the years. TeeJ and I met the same way. (My drummer friend back home on the TN/AR border). And ofcourse there are quite a few more, I'm not going to go on and on about all of you, lol.

I just wanted to say "Thank-you" for being my friend. Both those in real life and online. Thank-you for loving me when I was unlovable, kicking my ass when it needed a good beating, holding me when I needed a shoulder to cry on and crying on my shoulder when you needed someone to hold you.

Remember, when you get thrown in jail I'll be sitting beside you saying "Damn, we fucked up this time, didn't we? But it sure was fun!", when you need a night out on the town I'll be there to get drunk with you and if you ever need to bury a body give me a call I'll bring the shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!