Friday, October 20, 2006

Sweet Sacrifice

Thier is one order of business left to tend to. And then I'll be completely free of the person who would Sacrifice me.

You people think I WANT to talk to Hephaestus? Whatever. She was his too. Thats the only reason I even contacted him. Oh, and his adoption papers that I would rather give back to him instead of somehow breaking the law by either A-Destroying them or B-Keeping them. Including, btw, his tax papers from before we were married. He was suppose to have gathered all that stuff together before I moved my stuff out. Instead, the stuff that he promised me would be fine, ended up destroyed.

I have every reason and right to not be nice or kind to you. And I still am nice and kind to you.

I'm not a bitch. I'm a nice person, I am. And caring. If I didn't care, you really think I'd give a rat's ass whether or not Hephaestus knew? He was the first person I thought of when they said she wouldn't be ok.

I'm not cold. I'm not heartless. I have an ache in my heart deeper and more painful than anything anyone should have to feel. Loss of a loved one, whether animal or human is painful.

One of these days, I'll forget your name. I never wanted to know it anyways. You just keep testifing, sweet heart. You keep telling yourself your the better person. And Hephaestus, you keep telling yourself I'm the reason my Daughter died.

You, are the one that gets to have babies with your new fiance. Your the one that gets the happily ever after and fairy tale ending.

I'm the one who gets the Barren womb and the vet bills for trying to save my ONLY daughter. All I have left is my son, Drakus. You had your chance to see her. You never took it. I never kept her from you. But you were NOT going to keep her from me and raise her. She belonged with me.

It's true, we're all a little insane
But its so clear
Now that I'm unchained

Fear is only in our minds
Taking over all the time
Fear is only in our minds
But its taking over all the time

You poor sweet innocent thing
Dry your eyes and testify
You know you live to break me don't deny
Sweet sacrifice

One day I'm gonna forget your name
And one sweet day
You're gonna drown in my lost pain

Fear is only in our minds
Taking over all the time
Fear is only in our minds
But its taking over all the time

You poor sweet innocent thing
Dry your eyes and testify
And oh you love to hate me don't you honey
I'm your sacrifice

(I dream in darkness
I sleep to die
erase the silence
erase my life
our burning ashes
blacken the day
a world of nothingness
blow me away)

Do you wonder why you hate
Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes

You poor sweet innocent thing
Dry your eyes and testify
You know you live to break me don't deny
Sweet sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!