Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yada Yada Yada...Blah blah blah

Work SUCKED today! We had a girl call in, we were short handed as it was, but I had 18 rooms. Normal is like 10. It fuckin sucked ass. I didn't get off work til 6.30pm and ofcourse all MY rooms were late checkouts... Damn it sucked today. On top of gettin light headed and dizzy ALOT. Hot/Cold chills all day today. I should NOT have been at work. I should have been in bed ASLEEP! but NO, I have to work... UGH.. Felt like I was gonna just freakin passout a few times. Those beds looked SO inviting. It was tempting to just laydown and sleep.

One of the managers offered to let me off Monday cuz we're projected to not be busy. And I told him "no, i'll work if thats ok... I know I need to rest but I'm gonna have 3 days off this week already, I really need to keep as many hours as possible" So, I'm going in late after my Drs Appt. (yep, test results on the pap and biopsies)...

Jack and Hades stopped by today. It was SO awesome seeing Hades again. Back to his old self I see, which is great. Persephone is a real bitch and I believe he deserves SO much better than her! Good thing he finally got rid of that life sucking vampire.

I can't believe Aries and how he backstabbed Hades. That is just WRONG! They were suppose to be bros and shit, and he did Hades so wrong. ARIES and PERSEPHONE! You TWO should BE SO ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! I, am ashamed for you, however. -- And unfortunatly, that dont count!

Lets see, what else can I complain about? OH! Tony Stewart won the Pepsi400... Which, well, I could careless WHO won, I dont have a fave team/driver... But I do not like that he won, for reasons of my own! If you missed it, you missed an awesome performance by Crossfade's lead singer. He is SO H-O-T HOT! *giggle* I only got to watch a little bit of the race. Watching the beginning hour then went to a meeting then came home and got ready for the movies withm my sis Pebbles.

TeeJ got to party with Hoobastank without me... And didn't even get thier autographs for me.. Ba! Men! lol. Oh well. Maybe I'll get lucky and get to get Rob Zombie and Anthrax on Friday and the others. I wish Faktion was gonna be there. And Hinder and all them, but thats in August I believe.

So far the Kids have behaved themselves. No fighting. Shuman's stayed asleep on the coffee table since I've gotten home and my kids are no where to be found (well, thier asleep in mommie's bed). I"m sure thier resting for another night of mischief and mayhem.

And thats where I'm going now. I've forced myself to stay up this long. (If I went to bed too early I'd be up WAY too early and wanting to crash again when its time to go to the Doc)

Cross your fingers for good results tomorrow. (aka, the cancer is staying bye bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!