Sunday, July 02, 2006

Tormenting Humans - Cat Style

So you know that we took in my sis's cat, Shuman. So that means thier are 2 litter boxes in the house, because mine (Drake mostly) lay in front of thiers so he cant in it! (Its hilarious, momma don't think so)

I don't know wtf happend lastnight. But I wake up this morning and find that the litter box (Shuman's) is turned upside down and thier is kitty litter EVERYWHERE. He has one of those pan boxes. I have an enclosed one for mine (less litter everywhere).

SO ya. Not only are they fighting over eachother's food and water bowls thier fighting over the cat boxes and to the point that they decided to fight in one I guess. I don't know wtf happened, cuz I was zonked out on Nyquil.

Needless to say, at 6:30 this morning when I woke up to put my clothes in the dryer I awoke to a really nice surprise from the cats of the house.

Whats even funnier is when Daddy pays attention to one of mine Shuman gets pissy and starts a fight and vice versa. Right now Shuman and Drake are staring eacother down in another "my tail is bigger than your tail/my hair spikes prettier than your hair" showdown.

Stay tuned for more "Kitty War" updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!