Monday, July 03, 2006

Anyone get the Liscence plate number of that truck?

Goddamnit, I feel like I've been hit by a semi and he just kept backin up and hittin me s'more. It took everything I had to crawl out of bed. This is JUST not gonna work.

I feel good when I'm sleeping! Oh, about every 2 hours or so I wake up coughing and I take a swig of nyquill turn the air conditioner colder and snuggle back under my blankie. I love my blankie.

Ugh I cannot wake up. I have never felt this sick before.... Oh, wait. Ya I have. Just each time feels like the worst!

1 comment:

  1. i felt like that when i struggled to get up on friday. except i probably deserved it since i had a big night the night before. i felt like i had been molested by an elephant. i was sooo drained.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!