Monday, July 10, 2006

Awkward

OK, so I went to church tonight with my family. That, was not the awkward part. The awkward part was when I walked into the church and saw one of my ex-boyfriends with his new wife. I don't want this guy back. Honestly, no. LOL. It was years ago. Its just always awkward seeing people like that from the past. Its just too damn weird.

Swift did a real good sermon tonight. His wife, I never realized is an awesome singer. I really think she needs to make a CD or something.

I don't really have anything to say. I know I dont want to go to work tomorrow. I want to go to the lake with my Bro and family. But, I guess we do as we must. Since thier having revival all this week at Grandma's church, they want me to go again tomorrow. For my brother I guess I will. It all depends on how I feel when I get off work.

Anyways, I'm gonna go outside and smoke my lastcig for the night and go to bed. I didn't realize it was so late and I really dont wanna go to work tomorrow, but I have too... I said that already didn't I?

G'nite

1 comment:

  1. this is a test to make sure change of email address is working properly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!