Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Some thoughts

I let my lil sister (with mom's permission ofcourse) borrow money from my savings to get her prescription today. Doc said she needed valium for her nerves and to "deal" better. So we went and did all that good stuff. We talked about her conversation with her-hubby and she's going back tonight. I feel that she should do whatever it is that she feels she needs to do. And if trying harder and making an effort is what her plan is great. but if he's not going to be there with her. then its a lost cause.

I think Mom is being a little too negative and pessimistic about my sister's marriage. I don't think she ever wanted her to get married anyways. *sigh* its rough. I agree with my mom that she got married to young (i've been there, did that i saw her doing the same things i did...dropping out of school, dropping out of her college courses, even the living next to his family), and I don't think this marriage is turning out to be a good one, but...we don't know whats going on. We're sitting on the sidelines. I pray thier is happiness in her future. PERIOD. With or without her husband. I WANT MY SISTER TO BE HAPPY. If being married to him makes her happy, all the more power to her. If leaving him makes her happy. Damn well so be it. I don't want any of my family in unhappy relationships especially my sisters.

It seems that Shuman will be living with us permantly now (her cat). Lets hope the 3 of them get along (my two Drake and Mystery are use to being the only kids in the house)

I just have one thing to say. That son of a bitch (she is a bitch so im' not calling names here) hurts my sister. Mentally, physically, whatever. he will have hell to pay and I'll be charging him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!