Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Random Stuff

My Kids and my Sister's kid (all 3 cats) can't get along for nothing... they were JUST starting to get along better and then I moved out. When I moved back in she was married and Shuman gone. Well, Shuman is back. And so is my sis. Shuman forever. Sis, I'm not sure about. She's on a "break" needed a few days away from her hubby. Apperantly he's being a real ass/jerk off. I know she read him the riot act lastnight, however I fell asleep (was tryin to stay up to talk to her) and she's still sleeping. I'll talk to her when I take her to the store.

What is it about me?! All my friends and family want me to move near/in with them. (Ok, maybe not all of you, but most of you!)

Jack and I was plannin on living together at one point. When the whole "trust me I'm not doing drugs anymore" issue came up here at home; she and her mom offered me to live in thier house. Crystal wants me to move and live with her in Chicago (I would love that) Shazah wants me in Cali on the Marine base with her (that would be awesome. she said thier hot single marines! -- Altho, I would love to visit her) and quite a few others!

I need to win the lottery or something so I can do all this traveling. Everyone else has moved away from me... Why not me too?! (Ok, crystal technically didn't move away from me, she's always lived in Chicago, but still...)

So, here is the question, what makes me so damn special, you freaks want me in your lives?! I'm obnxious, a bitch. Pretensious. Faithful, hardworking, loving, kind, caring... a bitch. Easy going. Twizted. a bitch.... have I mentioned I'm a bitch?!

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs, they call me a bitch. When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch. When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my own way, they call me a bitch. Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me. When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it, I am defined as a bitch. The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish. It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be. I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.


Is that why yall love me? Cuz I'm a bitch. I just lay it all out on the line. I'm full of life and love and hatred. I'm a equal opportunity hate and lover. I discriminate against those that deserve it. And try to help any and everyone that deserves help.

This is me.... As I've always said
Love me or Hate me...I'll always be what you don't want me to be

3 comments:

  1. i dont think its soo much of the "bitch" that is attracting people.. i think its the fact that you are comfprtable being you around anyone and youre not scared of saying what you think or beleive in..

    some people may envy that in you..

    oh and are those tatts yours?? (scrolling at the top of your page)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yap. those are my tats :) aint they perdiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love tatts!!!!! i have a pair of wings on my back, a dragon sorta on my front left hip and an egytptian eye on my lower right back!!!!

    im soooo addicted to em!!!

    oh and by the way youre not looking at my page correctly!!! go to http://pure-xtc.cjb.net then you will know what im talking bout, with all the white space..

    i cant change the template correctly on blogger..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!