Saturday, June 03, 2006

Another Story about the Now Named Soldier

I know these stories might be a little "late" in my finding them, but I've been busy unfortunatly and havn't been able to keep up with my Military friends as often and well as I like. I must add in my view point on this, I am very very Dissapointed in the media. If they had mentioned anything about him, the Soldier, I would have heard and known about this situation sooner, instead of later. I hear the words "another journalist dies" and my mind goes a-wandering.....

"I Can't Stop" - by Patriot

I’m not going to hold any punches here. I’m agitated and unnerved. I’m also going to come across as unsympathetic. Let me this: it’s a shame that those reporters died. There that’s all the attention they’re getting from me. Here we are two days after the event and already every major news outlet has “memorialized” the fallen journalists in Iraq. But, what about the soldier who died with them? Anyone know his name?

The media has found a way to alienate EVERY soldier serving in the armed forces, especially those that have given everything. I cannot find ONE story about the soldier who died with those two CBS journalists yesterday. Instead, here’s the honor given to that one soldier:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!