Tuesday, June 27, 2006

41 Things You Never Think to Ask

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Ya, I have... No, I don't wanna talk about it

2. Do you ever close your eyes on rollercoasters?
Oh hell no! My eyes are wide open. However in the back of my mind I'm thinking "Please don't let anyone puke on me"

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
It was before I hit my teen years

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on the situation and ther person that is the option of sleeping with them

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Duh!--yes

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
To an extent

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Um. I don't care?

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
angelina -- she is SO delicious

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
Depends on the situation

10. Do you know how to play poker?
SOrta, I suck really bad!

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No shit, shirlock :)

12. What's your favorite commercial?
They don't air anymore.. but the budweiser lizards were awesome

13. What are you allergic to?
PCN {Penicillin} and Stinging bugs

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
*giggle* Sometimes

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Um...Thier might be one or two

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I don't watch baseball... If I did it'd be the WhiteSox

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
um no .. i'd prolly try to take my skate off and stab someone

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Depends on how bizzar it was, or how bad it frightened me and other stuff. But rarely

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
The girls at work were telling stories, we were in a sharing mode. It was great

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
  • Can't buy me Love
  • Come together
  • Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
  • I wanna hold your hand
  • Hey Jude


  • 21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
    Getting my Own Car

    22. Do you believe in love at first sight?
    I Do

    23. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
    lol no....wtf? .. Who?

    24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
    NO

    25. what cell service do you use?
    prefer cingular, got rollover mins... sprint is cool too, they have free ringtones exclusive to thier clients

    26. Do you like Sushi?
    ewe! Raw fish.. YUCK!

    27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
    *I THINK SO*

    28. What do you wear to bed?
    Um, nothing (when I'm with my special someone)boxers and a t-shirt is my normal sleeping attire tho.

    29. Been caught stealing?
    I've been caught stealing;
    once when I was 5...
    I enjoy stealing.
    It's just as simple as that.
    Well, it's just a simple fact.
    When I want something,
    I don't want to pay for it.

    I walk right through the door.
    Walk right through the door.
    Hey all right! If I get by, it's mine.
    Mine all mine!

    My girl, she's one too.
    She'll go and get her a shirt.
    Stick it under her skirt.
    She grabbed a razor for me.
    And she did it just like that.
    When she wants something,
    She don't want to pay for it.

    She walk right through the door.
    Walk right through the door.
    Hey all right! If I get by, it's mine.
    Mine all mine!

    We sat around the pile.
    We sat and laughed.
    We sat and laughed and
    Waved it into the air!
    And we did it just like that.
    When we want something,
    We don't want to pay for it.

    We walk right through the door.
    Walk right through the door.
    Hey, all right! If I get by, it's mine,
    Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine...


    30. what shoe size do you have?
    8 - 9, depending on the brand

    31. Do you truly hate anyone?
    Who doesn't?

    32. Classic Rock or Rap?
    Classic Rock

    33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
    Johnny Depp

    35. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
    all the time

    36. What food do you find disgusting?
    um... anchovies

    37. Do you sing in the shower?
    all the time

    38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
    I don't remember....

    39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
    Yeah .. they usually find out when they turn around

    40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
    yes .. when dumbasses would pick on the special kids in school

    41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
    yes .. and the Gods help the bitch that does it again, she'll be in the gutter like the first dumbass

    I tag these people to do this on thier blogs or reply here with em!
  • Pure-XTC
  • Sleepless in Silverdale
  • Jake
  • TeeJ

  • and whoever else wanna cuz thier cool too!
  • 1 comment:

    1. man you post so many entries up in one day.. gives me alot to read!!!!

      dammit!! now i gotta do it lol* after i figure out how to manipulate the template first.. and where do i reply?

      and im doing it cz "im cool" lol*

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for commenting on my blog! I always enjoy the insight and views from my readers. Have a fantabulous day!!